Paula Ryan Fern Top
This printed top is easy care and a winner. It is super hip and waist flattering and great on all body types
- Italian sustainable Micromodal developed exclusively for Paula Ryan using the highest quality available in fabric technology.
- 100% natural and sustainable made from the Beech Tree -Co2 neutral fibre.
- The Yarn is completely smooth with no imperfections, unlike other natural based yarns such as cotton.
- Spun with 10% Lycra for additional stability and stretch, with full memory retention. With softness as the overriding principle, MicroModal is twice as soft as cotton.
- Knitted in Italy resulting in light, soft and silky to handle. The fabric adjusts to the body's temperature to suit weather conditions due to it's hydroscopic - water absorbing qualities.
- Pill-free and shrink resistant.
- Superb drape, a smooth sensuous feel, and are easy to care for.
- Made in New Zealand by local manufacturing houses
The Paula Ryan mantra is 'The Magic is in the Fabric'